|Item weight||10 Pounds|
iRobot Braava Jet m6 (6110) Ultimate Robot Mop- Wi-Fi Connected, Precision Jet Spray, Smart Mapping, Works with Alexa, Ideal for Multiple Rooms, Recharges and Resumes (+7 Extra Dry Sweeping Pads)
- Bundle with 7 Extra Dry Sweeping Pads
- Ultimate Robot Mop with Precision Jet Spray helps tackle sticky messes, grime*, and kitchen grease. *(Tested in spot clean mode)
- Patented iAdapt 3.0 Navigation with vSLAM technology allows the robot to seamlessly navigate and efficiently mop or sweep your floors.
- Imprint Smart Mapping enables the robot to learn, map and adapt to your home, allowing you to control which rooms are cleaned and when.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
iRobot Braava jet m6 (6110) Ultimate Robot Mop- Wi-Fi Connected, Precision Jet Spray, Smart Mapping, Works with Alexa, Ideal for multiple rooms, Recharges and Resumes
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1) Robot will not clean dark/black flooring. It will not map my dark/marble floor because it thinks it's falling off a cliff according to irobot support site and phone call. There is no workaround.
2) Does not clean rough textured tile. Again thinks it's falling off a cliff. Others have mentioned it can't cross trivial room divider barriers.
3) Costs too much money to not work.
4) Does a poor job compared to my shark robot with dealing with changing area. Ran a few training runs with table against the couch and when I moved table away from couch, it did not want to map that area or clean it properly.
Obviously since it refuses to clean my black marble kitchen floor, there is no reason for me to have this robot. I have to return it.
Cons: the tank inside the item for filling the water is not designed properly. the opening of that tank is on the side with the plastic lid to close it, so by frequent use and opening of the tank more frequently the plastic lid can get loose and water might start leaking from it. thats makes me nervous whether to retain this item or return it. it would have been nice if they have the opening of the tank to fill water on the top and not at the side.
1. The cleaning is not even that good - all it does is spray some liquid and go over it with a simple pad. No pressure, nothing, so the pad goes over the floor lightly and smears the water around.
2. If you have pets or even some light amount of hair lying around (who doesn't?), this is not the product for you. ALL that debris gets caught in the wheels and it's almost impossible to get it out. I wrote to iRobot and their response was to *remove the wheels* and clean the robot, every time you use it, which is a 30 minute process involving tools. So.. basically, you save no time, which is the whole point of getting a robot in the first place.
3. Don't even get me started on the navigation capabilities. This robot employs what I can only imagine to be the most inefficient way possible to navigate a house.
4. It gets stuck in very random places, claiming that it can't find its way back to the home base. So I need to walk around the house looking for it and bring it back to the home base.
If you want to buy something that doubles your work and set you back by 500$, by all means, buy this product.