|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion|
|Material Type||Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, Metal, Zinc|
|Package dimensions||11.81 x 10.9 x 4.19 cm; 100 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ S$7.76 delivery
lcfun Waterproof Lighter Outdoor Windproof Lighter Dual Arc Electric Lighters Rechargeable-Flameless-Plasma Lighter for Camping,Hiking,Outdoor Adventure (Red)
About this item
- ❤️Waterproof Design ▶ waterproof lighter,metal-ring sealed lighter cover and locking clasp,IP56 WATERPROOF SYSTEM,water does not seep inside,no fear of rain,this waterproof lighter is your best choice when you go camping,travelling or hiking,arc lighter waterproof.
- ❤️Multipurpose ▶ windproof and flameless,usb rechargeable arc lighter. It is a perfect outdoor lighter,camping fire starter tool,an emergency fire starter tool and more.
- ❤️Economic & Eco-Friendly ▶ build-in rechargeable lithium battery,no gas or butane required,no more refilling,save you money,clean and convenient.About 2 hours full charged. There are obvious current voice when using,fashion and cool lighter.
- ❤️Convenient & Durable ▶ come with a thick lanyard for better carrying during camping,hiking or other outdoor adventure. high-quality ABS and Zinc Alloy material,durable.
- ❤️After-sale Service ▶ 60 day guarantee,if you aren't love your lighter or any questions,please free to contact us,we are ready to help,we will provide a perfect solution.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
arc lighter waterproof lighter
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I’m out in the woods a lot and my equipment has to stand-up to the elements. I dropped the lcfun Waterproof Lighter in 3 inches of water three times for 5 seconds each. I inspected the lighter. There was no moisture inside the cap and it lit immediately. The charging port is inside and protected by the cap. I dropped the lighter from about 3 feet onto a wood floor and then on concrete. No damage and it lit immediately.
The lighter comes with a lanyard so it can be attached to a belt loop or worn around the neck.