mCover Hard Shell Case for Late-2018 11.6" Lenovo C330 Series Chromebook Laptop (NOT Fitting Lenovo N21 N22 N23 N24 100E 300E 500E Flex 11 Yoga 11e Chromebook) (LEN-C330 Purple)
|Price:||+ S$9.24 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made of high-quality translucent polycarbonate material, which is shatter-proof and will protect your 11.6"(diagonal) Lenovo C330 series Chromebook laptop all around.
- Designed to perfectly fit and protect ALL corners for the 11.6-inch Lenovo C330 series Chromebook laptop with dimensions (Width x Depth x Height) of 11.4" x 8.48" x 0.77" or 292 x 215.39 x 19.6 (mm)
- NOT compatible with all Lenovo laptops running Windows operating system. NOT compatible with Lenovo N20p / N21 / N22 / N23 / 300E / 500E chromebook, Yoga 11 / 11s / 13 / 2 Pro. NOT compatible with any other Lenovo / non-Lenovo laptops.
- 2-piece light-weight (8 oz or 240 g) shell easily snaps on and off. Multiple colors available.
- NOTE: Before placing order, please make sure to verify your laptop model number and operating system as this case is MODEL specific and not interchangeable.
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
iPearl mCover Collection for Mac | PC | Chromebook Laptops
+ Designed to fit the 11.6-inch Lenovo C330 series ChromeBook laptop like a glove to protect it against scratches and accidental damages
+ All ports and retractable handle not blocked
+ Compatible with the Lenovo C330 Chromebook models with Dimensions (Width x Depth x Height) of 11.4" x 8.48" x 0.77" or 292 x 215.39 x 19.6 (mm)
+ Available in 9 vibrant colors
NOT compatible with any other Lenovo/non-Lenovo laptops. .
Warning: NOT compatible with all Lenovo laptops running Windows operating system
We offer custom-fit cases for the 11.6-inch Lenovo 100E / 300E / 500E / Flex 11 Chromebook laptops as well.
For dimensions of Lenovo C330 series Chromebook laptop, please visit
iPearl Inc is proud of being an "A+"-Rating BBB Accredited Business with 40,000+ reviews and 99%+ positive feedbacks.
iPearl offers protective cases for ALL Current Apple MacBook and Google Chromebook models and selected popular PC laptops, protecting 3,000,000+ Mac | PC | Chromebook laptops and iPads | Kindles | Nooks around the world.
(Updated on 12/30/2018)
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I purchased the black color. It's not opaque, and translucent black over pearl white doesn't really look as good as I thought it would. I'm not knocking any points off for that, but I thought I would open up with that, and maybe even suggest a different color if that doesn't sound appealing to you.
So my first real concern is the finish quality. The surface isn't evenly textured. Over all it appears more or less satin in texture, but small portions of it are less glossy and less smooth. The result is what appears to "rough patches" in the surface that not only appear flat and darker in color, but also feel a bit rougher to the touch.
Secondly, I'm not entirely sure the clip-on method of installing this won't scratch the finish of the laptop. I expressed that concern in the questions section of the product listing but didn't get any response. So if you're buying this to protect the laptop from scratches, know this - installing it involves dragging hard plastic clips around the edges of your laptop. The clips will rub on the case as you uninstall and reinstall. For you OCD guys out there, like me, this might spell damage to your laptop's finish. Only time will tell.
In the end, I'm not terribly concerned. I bought the chromebook so that I could travel light and toss it in my backpack and with the expectation that it might endure some abuse. If this gives it more protection at the cost of some scrapes around the contact points, so be it.
Unfortunately it does make my chromebook run hotter than normal. It also does not have enough of something on the bottom to keep it from slidong around on smooth surfaces. I took the bottom part of the case off for everyday use because of this.
Overall it works as advertised. I will probably add some type of stick on rubbery things to keep the bottom from sliding on smooth surfaces.