|Item Height||1 inches|
|Item Width||5 inches|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item model number||SK|
|Product Dimensions||19.81 x 12.7 x 2.54 cm; 181 Grams|
3 in 1 M.2 and mSATA SSD Adapter Card for M.2 NVME to PCIE Adapter,M.2 SATA SSD to SATA III Adapter,mSATA to SATA Adapter (with 2 Aluminum Heatsink)
|Price:||+ S$8.42 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ➤ M.2 NVME SSD to PCIe 3.0 x4 channel for Key-M M.2 SSD (form factors 2230, 2242, 2260,2280)
- ➤ M.2 SATA-based SSD to SATA channel for Key-B/B+M M.2 SSD (form factors 2230, 2242, 2260,2280)
- ➤ mSATA to SATA channel for 30x50mm mSATA SSD
- ➤ With advanced heat sink solution,PCB 24 X 5 copper hole effective ventilation heat dissipation,Including 2 Aluminum Heatsink
- ➤ Including both regular size and low-profile slot brackets for flexible system chassis installation. LED power and data transfer status. No driver installation required
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Supports PCIE M.2 SSD (NVMe or AHCI, Key-M), PCIE 3.0 X4 32 Gbps bandwidth, apply to 2280/2260/2242/2230mm.
- Supports SATA-based M.2 SSD (Key-B / B + M), SATA 6 Gbps bandwidth, apply to 2280/2260/2242/2230mm.
- Supports mSATA, 30x50mm, SATA 6 Gbps bandwidth.
- Supports PCIe 1.0, PCIe 2.0 and PCIe 3.0 motherboard.
- Support TRIM and UASP.
- Transparent tothe operating system and no driver required.
Supports 3 SSDs (M.2 PCIE-based SSDs, M.2 SATA-based SSDs and mSATA SSDs) to work simultaneously.
- NVME M.2 to PCIE 3.0x4 (32Gbps), no need to use SATA cable to connect to the PC.
- When working with SATA M.2 to SATA III (6Gbps) and mSATA to SATA III (6Gbps), a SATA cable is required to connect the motherboard. (The product already contains 2 SATA cables)
Support M.2 NVME SSD
Support M.2 SATA SSD
Support mSATA SSD
- 3 in 1 SSD Adapter Card x1
- Regular/Low Profile Bracket x2
- Aluminum Heatsink x2
- SATA Cable x2
- Screwdriver x1
- Screw kit x1
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Benches on drives are as good as the drives themselves, full PCIe 3 speeds on my 8th gen board. You need acailable sata ports on your board or another PCIe card for this product to read your mSATA or M.2 SATA. All three slots on the card can be used at the same time.