|Age Range Description||Child|
|Item model number||MFT10|
|Product Dimensions||12.7 x 1.27 x 6.35 cm; 3.4 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
mberry Miracle Fruit Tablets, 10-Count
|Price:||(S$78.60 / oz)|
- MBERRY MIRACLE FRUIT TABLET - The new indulgence is practically magic! Turn sour food sweet by inhibiting your taste receptors. Truly transform foods you never thought could be so sweet and delicious.
- PERFECT FOR - Explore the many ways to use mberry tablets. Host “flavor-tripping” dinner parties or get your kids to eat their vegetables. Make hot sauce taste like hot donut glaze, lemons taste like lemonade, and much more!
- ON THE GO - These miracle berry flavor change pills come in a convenient on-the-go packaging that preserves its Miraculin properties. Take with you wherever you go, suitable for all ages.
- COMPLETELY NATURAL - These miracle berry tablets are hand-picked fruit and 100% natural and authentic, with no added sugar, colorants, or cheap fillers.
- INCLUDES - Enjoy these flavor tripping fruits when exploring new foods. This portable package includes 10 tablets per packet, sourced with the highest quality miracle fruit.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Miracle Berry, Corn Starch
Dissolve 1~2 tablets at a time. Freely enjoy fresh fruits and vegetables. Consume small doses of sour and spicy foods to avoid discomfort.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Acidic foods work best. Heres what ive tried.
Lemons=tastes like lemonade
Lime juice with ice=sonic limeade
Vinegar=kind of like raspberry vinagrette.
Mustard=the best friggin honey mustard ever.
Tomato=mildly sweet fruit-like taste.
Siracha=sweet chili sauce (still spicy tho)
Chili pepper=no effect.
(And i know everyone was curious, as was i, and yes. It does indeed change the taste of man juice. Youre welcome)
I ate a slice of lemon at first, was unbelievably sweet, ended up eating 6 whole lemons. Bad idea. Forgot that lemons were still lemons.
When I first tried it, everything tasted like straight splenda, so while everyone else was having fun trying the bitter and sour things in the house, I was sitting trying not to vomit and unable to join in, quickly looking up how long until the 'flavor tripping' experience went away. It said about 2 hours, so I waited.
And now, 2 days later, everything tasted muted and just kind of wrong. As if it's completely messed with my palate. I'm very unhappy with this result, and now will probably need to see a doctor if this issue persists.