|Product Dimensions||12.7 x 6.35 x 5.08 cm; 56.7 Grams|
mberry Miracle Fruit Tablets, 10-Count (Pack of 2)
|Price:||(S$1.88 / Count) + S$7.70 Delivery|
- MBERRY MIRACLE FRUIT TABLET - The new indulgence is practically magic! Turn sour food sweet by inhibiting your taste receptors. Truly transform foods you never thought could be so sweet and delicious.
- PERFECT FOR - Explore the many ways to use mberry tablets. Host “flavor-tripping” dinner parties or get your kids to eat their vegetables. Make hot sauce taste like hot donut glaze, lemons taste like lemonade, and much more!
- ON THE GO - These miracle berry flavor change pills come in a convenient on-the-go packaging that preserves its Miraculin properties. Take with you wherever you go, suitable for all ages.
- COMPLETELY NATURAL - These miracle berry tablets are hand-picked fruit and 100% natural and authentic, with no added sugar, colorants, or cheap fillers.
- INCLUDES - Enjoy these flavor tripping fruits when exploring new foods. This 2-pack portable package includes 10 tablets per packet, sourced with the highest quality miracle fruit.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Miracle Berry, Corn Starch
Place one tablet on your tongue and allow the tablet to completely dissolve. Once the tablet has completely dissolved, enjoy! Do not chew the product as it will minimize the desired effect. Do not drink any liquids or eat food while you are allowing the tablet to dissolve on your tongue as this will minimize the desired effect.
What is the Miracle Berry?The miracle berry or the “synsepalum dulcificum” contains Miraculin, a glycoprotein, that inhibits sour sensations and increases natural sweetness. The fruit is native to Africa’s Gold Coast and historically integral to everyday diet for tribes spread across modern day Sierra Leone, Ghana, and Nigeria. Kankies (acidic cornbread), Pitto (sour palm wine), and Guddoe (tart gruel) were made delicious by miracle berries.Introduced to the West by French explorer Chevalier des Marchais in 1725, the miracle berry has intrigued scientists around the globe ever since. To provide a warm and humid environment for the plants, mberry partners with farms in Taiwan. We use cutting edge technology to preserve the fruit’s magical entities and bring them straight to your door.Instructions: A clean palette increases the effectiveness of the Miraculin! Rinse and brush your tongue before beginning [DON'T use toothpaste!]Place one mberry tablet on your tongue and let it dissolve completely. It takes a while, but be thorough and your patience will pay off!Push the berry around your tongue so the Miraculin seeps into all your taste receptorsUsers report the effect lasting from 15 minutes to over an hourIdeas for Flavor Tripping:When you think of licking a lemon, does it make you shiver? Taste isn’t just a physical response; it’s highly interactive with our psychology! Join us in exploring a new world of taste. Here are some ways to combine our mberry products with everyday foods and condiments around the kitchen!LemonAppleStrawberriesChili PepperCheesePineappleBalsamic Vinegar
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
We sat around the table, and worked the tablets over our tongues until they had dissolved (we each used two tablets). It does take a while for them to fully dissolve and we were careful to coat our tongues.
Then we started trying everything. The strawberries were kind of pale and a bit hard -so you know those berries were going to be pretty tart, but these tasted like sweet summer berries! The lemons tasted like they had been packed in sugary syrup; solid lemonade! The most surprising were the grapefruit (which tasted like watermelon), and the Guinness (which tasted like carbonated chocolate milk). We had a lot of fun trying all the different flavors!
The sensation lasted about 30-40 minutes. I will caution anyone with a sensitive stomach that you are still eating highly acidic foods, even though you aren't registering them on your palate. My dad needed an acid reducer after we were done.
These work as well as any other I've tried in terms of taste. It's basically freeze dried berries, compressed into a pill with some corn starch, I think it is. Other brands come as discs with lines that allow you to easily cut a pill in half. Half is all you need. These are too round and don't divide well. I suspect they do that because they want you to buy more pills.
* They last for about 15 minutes.
* I have miracle fruit bushes so can tell you that they do not work as well as the actual fruit, but they do work.
* If you can't get the real fruit, these are a good substitute.
* They make really sour foods sweet (the more sour the food, the more sweet they will taste).
* Basically, if the food isn't sour, they won't have any effect (like rice for example, will still taste like plain rice).
From the minute that you are born, you are subconsciously storing information about things in your environment and how they affect you. For example: Lemon = sour/tart, Lime = sour/tart, Grapefruit = sour/tart. Miracle Fruit (mBerry) will turn these notions upside down and will truly shock you and your taste buds!
My first introduction to miracle fruit was in college. I attended a flavor tripping party and it was a truly amazing experience that I will never forget. However my most recent Miracle Fruit experience was with my coworkers. When we were revisiting stories/memories from our college days, I brought up the topic of flavor tripping parties. No one had every heard of flavor tripping parties or Miracle fruit. To this day, it still boggles my mind how Miracle Fruit/flavor tripping parties never gained popularity/caught on.
Anyway, I decided that I couldn't let this opportunity pass and decided to overnight some mBerry tablets for the first ever, company flavor tripping party. I must say that these tablets were a hit and worked great! All of my coworkers were impressed with the effects.
You can't go wrong with the mBerry Tablets. Gluten Free, GMO Free, Vegan and amazing results. Enough said!
Reviewed in the United States on 8 January 2017