|Minimum weight recommendation||40 Pounds|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Maximum Weight||100 Pounds|
|Material composition||Aluminium 23%; Nylon 1%; Plastic Polymer 40%; Polyester 1%; Polyethylene 2%; Polyoxymethylene POM 26%; Steel 7%|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item model number||MF01-US/GRY|
|Product Dimensions||5.08 x 25.4 x 12.7 cm; 771.11 Grams|
mifold Grab-and-Go Car Booster Seat, Slate Grey
- COMPACT BOOSTER SEAT the worlds most compact, backless booster. Designed for kids, aged 4 and up, 40 to 100 lbs, and 40 to 57 inches tall, mifold is more than 10x smaller than a traditional booster, and just as safe.
- PORTABLE BOOSTER SEAT IDEAL FOR TRAVEL mifold foldable booster fits into a childs backpack, glove box or parents handbag, making it perfect for carpooling, as a travel booster, for ride sharing and much more.
- KEEPS CHILD SECURE mifold ensures optimal seatbelt fit. Instead of lifting the child up, the grab-and-go car seat adjusts the adult seatbelt by pulling it down to fit the child safely and securely.
- SAFETY TESTED This kids booster seat meets or exceeds NHTSA standard FMVSS 213 in the USA.(THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY FOR USE IN THE USA and is not the International version, regulated under ECE R44/04)
- CONVENIENT This travel car seat is easy to use and has won many awards, including a Moms Choice and Parents Picks Awards. Its a great choice for older kids, grandparents or for fitting three children in a row.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
"Looking for an on the go booster that wont take up too much room mifold the grab-and-go car booster is the ideal choice. mifold is the worlds most compact and portable booster seat. It is designed for kids 4 and up, 40 to 100 lbs, and 40 to 57 inches tall. This grab and go car seat is more than 10x smaller than a regular booster seat and just as safe. mifold foldable booster seat folds down to fit into a childs backpack, glove box or a parents hand bag, making it perfect for carpooling, travel , for car sharing rides and much more. Keep one in your glove box for unexpected carpool visitors, bring one on your next travel adventure and give one to your childrens grandparents or other relatives and caregivers. With a booster seat for car this convenient, theres no reason a child should not be restrained safely on every single car ride! mifold is safety tested and meets or exceeds NHTSA standard FMVSS 213 in the USA.* mifold foldable booster seat works in the exact opposite way to a traditional child booster seat. Instead of lifting the child up, mifold brings the seatbelt down. It does this at three points: there are belt guides on either side of the child's hips, to hold the lap belt correctly against the bones and off the soft stomach. These belt guides are adjustable to three sizes to make sure that the belt is always held snugly in place. There is a third clip on a strap that pulls the seatbelt chest strap down correctly onto the bones of the shoulder; away from the face and neck. So like a regular booster seat for kids, mifold holds the seat belt in exactly the correct position on the bones of the hips and the bones of the shoulder, without needing a big, bulky seat to lift the child. In a collision, the child is protected in the same way. mifold simply works to hold the adult seatbelt correctly on a child." mifold foldable booster seat works in the exact opposite way to a traditional child booster seat
compact safety for every adventure
mifold the grab-and-go booster is the world’s most compact and portable booster ever invented. mifold protects your child by adjusting the adult’s seatbelt to fit properly. mifold is 10x smaller than a regular booster and is just as safe*. It is so small mifold folds down to fit into your child’s backpack so they can always be safe no matter whose car they are in.
- mifold is compact, safe and portable
- Designed for kids aged 4+ 40 to 100 lbs, and 40 to 57 inches tall
- Fully regulated in the USA*
- mifold is perfect for all your adventures!
always have a booster for every kid in your car
taxis never have booster seats, and that is not safe!
no need to clutter up the back of the car
so compact, it’s easy to fit in your hand luggage
cleaner and cheaper than renting a booster seat, and you get to keep it!
3 in a row
fits 3 in a row, even in the smallest cars
10x smaller just as safe*
mifold is 10x smaller than a regular booster and is just as safe*. mifold is so compact it can fit in the glove box of a car and bigger kids love it because it is so discreet
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 100% (100%)||100%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Like I said, I was hoping for a great product or even a good product. It'll do for the quick trips or an emergency extra seat, but neither of my kids like it.
In a real world setting, a child does not behave like a crash test dummy and when they have no “BOOST”, which this seat lacks, the child slides forward on the seat to get comfortable. In order for a child to be able to fold their legs over the vehicle seat, they will slide forward, leaving a gap behind them, which in turn loosens the seatbelt. This is exactly what an actual booster seat should be designed to prevent. Booster seats are designed to position the seatbelt AND to boost the child up to prevent the child from slouching or sliding forward on the vehicle seat. The Mifold seems to only address the belt positioning.
I am not happy with the product and definitely not convinced of the safety and will return it.
Obviously it's not designed for that. So I wrote mifold and told them that I was worried about ours being defective. They quickly fired back that it met all safety standards, that's how they were designed, blah blah blah. To that I say - your customer service sucks! You're not taking into account what people will be doing to get away from the annoyance your first models created. And instead of helping these first supports get upgraded models, you simply back up your first models - which are crap - and tell everyone how you made the changes. I'm not upgrading. I'm not buying from mifold ever again. I'll stick with the more comfortable booster seats my child actually likes, and which I KNOW are rated higher than these - and that he'll actually use as designed.
So thanks for nothing, mifold! You definitely lost a customer for life.
1. this might be "cogenital". It's too low for the sitting position. My 7 yo sit on that, and she could not see anything outside the window, made the 5 hr trip very boring for her
2. this might be an indeed safety concern. When the child sitting on it changing position, the back piece might move up to the seat back, making the booster seat as "L" shape, by doing so, the seat belt will move up to child's neck position from shoulder. I would suggest to have some kind of clip to keep the bottom 2 pieces flat to prevent it from happening.
Overall, it might be a good alternative for a short drive, but certainly not good for a long haul