|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion|
|Package dimensions||9.14 x 9.14 x 3.05 cm; 45 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ S$7.25 delivery
moreFit Kids Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor,Waterproof Activity Tracker Watch with 4 Sport Modes,Sleep Monitor Fitness Watch with Call & SMS Reminder Alarm Clock,Great Gift
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ❤️【All-day Activity Tracking】The Kids fitness watch have Multi-sports mode, including walking, running, cycling, climbing. Accurately track all-day activities including steps, distance, calories burned, heart rate and sleep status with comprehensive analysis.
- ❤️【Multifunction Smart Watch】: Date and 12/24H time display, Heart rate/Blood pressure /Sleep monitor,calories calculation,Auto pedometer,Clock alarm,Multi-Sports mode,Stopwatch, Sedentary reminder, Remote camera control, Call /SMS /Message reminder etc.
- ❤️【Easy Charging & Wear Comfortable】The fitness smart tracker comes with a built-in USB plug and does not need a charging cable for charging, just gently pull the band off and insert the built-in USB plug into a USB charger to charge.Ergonomic design, lightweight and durable,comfortable to wear.the tracker watch is perfect for graceful ladies, gentlemen or cool kids.
- ❤️【Stylish Screen Design】The fitness tracker designed with 2 Different Color Screen,directly pressing the screen to change theme.adjustable screen brightness, clear viewing during the day and not dazzling at night.waterproof IP67,Washing hands, raining, sweating, even swimming can be used.NOTE: DO NOT use in situations of excessive hot air such as diving or hot spring.
- ❤️【Compatibility and APP】- The activity tracker can supports IOS 8.0 or higher, Android 5.1or higher.Download APP "JYouPro" by Apple Store and Google Play.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It has a home button that cycles through the modes.
Time (you can choose from 3 faces in the app)
Training (you can choose specific activity with the app on your phone)
Heart rate (Touch; it'll monitor your heart rate for 45 seconds, hold and it'll keep going, IDK exactly how long)
Steps: this seems like, duh, but it's how many steps today. You can set goals and when you reach your steps for the day, you get a buzz and a little trophy shows
Camera: if your camera app is open on your phone, Touch to Camera then Hold takes the picture
Music: I haven't used this but I'm assuming it pauses your music
Reminder: when the next one will be
You can add alarms for getting up. This is GREAT for me because I'm deaf and can't hear an alarm clock! It checks your heart rate periodically and you can also check it by touching the home button 3 times. This is GREAT (again!) for me because I have anxiety and I can check my heart rate, meditate, check again, repeat until I get it back down where it belongs. I do wish you could set a resting heart rate number and have it buzz if you go over. That would be very helpful for people with anxiety disorder. Set it for, say, 100, it buzzes, you stop and breathe deep and get it back down to where it should be.
It has a sedentary alert. You set the time and if you're still for over the set time, it buzzes.
The battery lasted a week, and I goofed around with it A LOT. But I forgot to re-pair it after I charged it and lost a few days of data for sleep and heart rate. So make sure you re-pair after you charge.
It'll also buzz for various social media notifications, calls, texts. It gives you a little preview of the notification. You set this up in the app.
You can turn notifications off and on, on the watch, don't have to go to the app.
Overall, I'm very, very happy with it.
Reviewed in the United States on 31 August 2019