To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we do not use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness.
This is just a few months into its use, and it is emitting some smells when working. Powerful yes, noisy yes, but most important is the question - is something burning / overheating beneath it, emitting some smell while working?Electronic parts are toxic and carcinogenic when burned, and so is it really safe to use? Now my family members are all afraid of using, not using for a few days already.