Amazon.sg:Customer reviews: Small Bluetooth Headphones Behind The Head, Sports Wireless Headset with Built in Microphone and Crystal-Clear Sound, Fold-able and Carried in The Purse, 12-Hour Battery Life, Blue
To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we do not use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness.
I have very small ear canals so, buds are not an option.
These 'ear pads' (of sorts) are much more comfortable.
- When I first put on the headphones, I played music. For music, I think they are awesome! (though I am not a connoisseur of music tone quality). But I think they are great, and am super impressed with the full-bodied sound.
- The comfort is certainly there, though after a while, like all headphones, they get a little annoying. But, I'd wear these before buds...any day.
- And of course, the price.
- Phone calls are not as 'wonderful' or full-bodied. People on the other end often ask me to repeat myself. Voices sound a bit distant, on both ends of the conversation.
- Several times music or phone conversations have cut in and out, as though there were a loose wire I should wiggle. Maybe there is? Internally?
- While playing music, there is a beep that chimes in every now and again. The first time I wore them I assumed the battery must be getting low. But even when fully charged, the beep chimes in. Sometimes it chimes every few minutes, other times, every few seconds (as though the battery was screaming at you...please charge me! NOW!). Yet, the battery is full.
--> Overall, because of what I mentioned above, I would have given the headphones 3.5 stars. But, as there isn't such a rating, I went higher, as they meet my needs and are pretty easy to work with overall.
I am concerned about that loose wire issue, which may be causing some of these problems. Hopefully the manufacturer will read this and address my concerns.
The good points: sound is decent. Lightweight. Compact. Bad points: the cord is too flexible, too long, falls off my ear when laying down to do bench work or an work. There no adjustment and because it’s so flexible it has no staying power. Bought 2 sets, this one and another from someone else. 2nd set was only $21 and it worked just as well. Sound was the same. Battery the same, stiffer cord stayed in better and they were waterproof. I would not recommend this headset, the less costly ones work better for me.
although I have only had the package for a day, sometimes the person on the other end of the phone call mentioned it sounds muffled and hard to hear, I will know in another few days whether this meets expectations or falls short I have had a couple days use out of the device and so seem quite happy with clarity , people on the other end of the conversation seem to have no problem hearing me so is a major improvement over previous bluetooth headphones I have had however not having voice control to place calls is not appealing
I bought these to wear when cycling with my safety helmet in place. Over the head phones cannot be accommodated with a helmet. I had tried some Samsung buds but found them finicky, tending to fall out, unreliable charging of the left bud, and virtually no bass. These are supremely light and comfortable. There is full frequency sound. The Bluetooth control is easy to use and works reliably. They have a sensitive microphone for phone calls and similar. They come in a strong and attractive storage case and have great battery life. I couldn't wish for better.
Ya había comprado algún otro modelo similar antes. Sin embargo éste tiene una diadema (que se sitúa en la parte posterior de la cabeza), que es poco firme y, por tanto, no da la rigidez necesaria al producto, haciendo que se mueva cuando corres lo que lo hace muy incómodo. Entiendo que para usarlo como auriculares cuando estás en casa o la oficina; o para hacer ejercicio sin movimiento, son un producto aceptable (buena calidad de sonido, fácil configuración y uso, trae una funda rígida muy práctica...).
If you are looking for noise cancellation; these are not the ones. I wasn't...so I am quite satisfied as the sound is very reasonable and good for what the headphones are; you can easily move around and they don't fall off; they don't hurt your ears; and you can hear things around you (not too loudly) like traffic which is a good thing if a car comes close when you are running or walking. All in all, I feel it was a good deal and am very happy.
El producto es lo prometido, no tiene tanta calidad de sonido, pero tampoco es mala. El único problema es que al estar prendidos y vinculados con algún dispositivo, se alcanza a percibir un ruido de fondo que es molesto si escuchas música a un volumen bajo. Son cómodos para escuchar música mientras se hace ejercicio, pero realmente no generan un aislamiento del sonido exterior.