|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Awards won||Francisco Gainza見本市ビショップ - 最も有望な製品|
|Product Dimensions||1.1 x 0.6 x 2.2 cm; 22 Grams|
|Ingredients||Freeze-dried Miracle Berry|
|Serving Size||10 portions|
Miracle Berry by richberry, 10-halves, Freeze Dried Premium Fruits, No Preservatives, 100% Real Fruit, Naturally Sweetens Sour Food, Great for Snacks and Taste Tripping, Low Sugar Diet, Vegan
- ✔️ NATURALLY SWEETENS SOUR FOOD Turns sour foods such as lemons, limes, strawberries, grapefruit and many more to taste sweet without added sugar. Try your next lemonade with miracle berry.
- ✔️ 10 FREEZE DRIED MIRACLE BERRY IN HALVES We pride our brand richberry to produce high-quality fruits handpicked directly from our farm in the Philippines. Please follow instructions prior use. 1 serving is equivalent to ½ berry which is about 0.1g in weight.
- ✔️ LOW SUGAR SWEET CRAVINGS richberry satisfies the cravings for your home-made fruit dessert without the need of added sugar. Also try richberry with your favourite fruit smoothies.
- ✔️ A SUGAR ALTERNATIVE Reveal the real taste of any sour fruits such as strawberries, kiwi and many more. By chewing 1 – 2 serving(s) of richberry for about 30 seconds and rolling the berries around your mouth, you will experience a truly amazing effect.
- ✔️ GREAT GIFTS IN ANY OCCASION Make a great impression to your friends by showing them how richberry helped you achieve a great experience by naturally transforming sour foods to taste sweet without any added sugar.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Freeze-dried Miracle Berry
Chew for around 30 seconds
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
richberry - 10 PREMIUM MIRACLE BERRY IN HALVES
MIRACLE BERRY is a tropical fruit with an active glycoprotein called miraculin. Miraculin is an active ingredient that changes the taste of sour foods like lemon and lime, sweetening them without adding sugar. Miraculin also acts as a food enhancer, when in contact with acidic foods mostly from 2 pH to 5 pH causes sour foods to taste sweet temporarily. The effect usually lasts between 15 minutes to 1 hour depending on the individual. The taste sensation is much anticipated by everyone who loves sweet but doesn’t want to have much sugar or artificial sweetener in their diet.
1. Cleanse your palate with a glass of water as miraculin works best with clean tongue. Try to avoid eating the miracle berry after brushing your teeth or mouthwash.
2. Take 1-2 serving(s) of miracle berry from the package and place it on your tongue.
3. Chew for about 30 seconds, moving the berry around your mouth. Remove any pit if necessary.
4. One serving of miracle berry may last from 15 minutes to 1 hour depending on the individual.
5. Take additional serving(s) of miracle berry for extra sweetness if needed. Enjoy the richberry experience.
Although it is to be understood that every individual is different, the duration of the desired effect will vary depending from person to person. Do not drink any liquids or eat food while you are allowing the fruit to take effect in your tongue as this will minimize the desired effect.
1. DO NOT EAT SILICA GEL. Recycle if possible.
2. Reseal the Ziplock bag as soon as possible after opening.
3. Use within 30 days of opening.
IF THIS PRODUCT IS SOMETHING THAT COMES BELOW YOUR EXPECTATION OR NOT SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, PLEASE CONTACT US AT INFO@RICHBERRY.PH BEFORE LEAVING A REVIEW.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 7 March 2019
My package got lost by the post office but finally arrived. I am really glad I tried these. I haven't tried any other brand but these gave me about 15 minutes of effect, which is long enough for me to drink som unsweetened lemonade. I want to try a powdered kind so that I might get a better value for my money. I would like to use this daily to take my beverages unsweetened. Too bad the berries do nothing to make black coffee more palatable for me!
I drank a combo of lemon and lime juice in water with a capful of ACV. The berries really helped me get the drink down and it was pleasant. You do have to remember that all the same acid properties are in the ingredients so you don't want to upset your stomach or irritate your throat. I only need to do about 8 ounces of the drink in the morning and before bed to help with my digestion and "diet" (hah!).
This is helping lower my sugar intake and let me get healthier foods down. I sm eating a lot of non-fat Greek yogurt in place of my usual carb-loaded snacks. The yogurt fills me up and keeps me full for hours. I could never stand to eat plain/unflavored & unsweetened yogurt before this. Now I eat the yogurt and goat cheese (without the honey and fruit) and even make an ice cream substitute. I just blend some yogurt, sour cream & maybe some lemon or lime juice together & put in a shallow dish. You cover the mix with parchment so that no air touches the surface and let it chill several hours or overnight. I also will make the same mix and just eat it without freezing.
Some of the berries were smaller or thinner and I had to use 2 halves to get the same effect. I can't wait for the novelty to wear off so that maybe the price comes down. In the meantime, as I said, I am going to try some of the powder.
To sum up: this was worth it and I think the quality was good. The effect didn't last long for me.
Basically what these berries do is temporarily alter how your taste buds react to sour, instead signaling sweetness in its place!
Imagine biting into a lemon and it tasting like lemonade. Don't like grapefruit? You will now. And if you thought strawberries were sweet, get ready for even more sweetness.
These berries will confuse your tongue and brain in the best way possible. It throws everything you've known about taste out the window.
We ate 2 berry halves each, and the effect lasted a little under an hour, which was much longer than our spread of fruits lasted. Just chew them up to oblivion and swish them around your mouth, especially the tongue. It's fine to swallow them.
For the price, it's absolutely worth trying. It's one of those things I think everyone should try at some point, because it's such a unique experience!