simplehuman Wall Mount Grocery Bag Dispenser, Brushed Stainless Steel
|Price:||& FREE Delivery on orders over S$40.00 shipped by Amazon. Details|
|You Save:||S$5.00 (18%)|
- Stores up to 30 plastic grocery bags
- Easy-access openings
- Mounts with included screws or adhesive tape
- 10-year warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Mount this simplehuman grocery bag dispenser on a wall or inside a shelf for convenient, easy access. Stores 30 plastic grocery bags. Simply tuck them into the top opening, and pull them out from the wide dispensing area on the front of the holder. Durable stainless steel construction. Screws and double-sided tape included.
Grocery Bag Dispenser
No customer reviews
|5 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|4 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
And for the record, I did NOT receive this product free or at a discount. I paid full price for it and am writing this review just to help other people who pay full price for stuff too!
• flat profile fit well into a small pantry with a folding door
• the faux metal piece and the black plastic parts look good and are put together solidly
• it fits 35 bags just balling them up and stuffing into the top
• the bags come out the front really well and one at a time...it works exactly like it's supposed to
• screws included and mounting tape already on...I used the screws, so not sure how well the tape works...command strips would definitely work on this
• not a big thing, but packaged nicely
• definitely light weight...I think it'll last just fine but it's very light...it's about what you'd expect for the price
• mounting with the screws worked fine but wasn't super easy...the holes on the back are 6 and 5/8 inches apart, so you really need to measure exactly
• the hole at the top is plastic and the ring at the bottom on the inside isn't rounded off, so it's fairly uncomfortable to put the bags in...it's not a huge issue but worth mentioning
Number one: does it hold enough bags that it seems worth it? Yes.
Number two: When I jam way too many bags in there, does it fall off the wall? Fortunately, no.
Number three does it look stupid or cheap? Answer no.
Overall result: good product, good price, good fasteners so I didn't need to use any screw to install it. Win!
Yes, plastic is bad, paper is good, but sometimes you don't have a choice.