- care_instructions: Turn Inside Out-Machine Wash-Liquid Fabric Softner is Recommended
- style: Wcmu Max Cushion 12 Hour Shift Ankle Socks
- fabric_type: 72% Acrylic, 16% Nylon, 8% Elastic, 4% Polyester
- closure_type: No Closure
- Engineered for people required to stand most of the day while wearing work shoes and boots;Features Thorlo legendary padding in the heel, forefoot, sidewalls, and over the toes to protect against the forces inside your shoe;Padding is clinically shown to reduce blisters, moisture, pain, and pressure;Graduated compression helps reduce fatigue in legs, arch, and ankle;Anatomical design consistent with natural contours of foot helps promote a better fit;Exclusive Thor-Lon fibers wick moisture to keep your feet dry;High durability fibers embedded in the heel, forefoot and toebox area to resist wear and extend sock life;Low profile toe seam won't rub or irritate feet
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Designed for people whose job requires them to stand most of the day, provide maximum foot protection and comfort while wearing work shoes and boots.
- Product Dimensions : 12.7 x 12.7 x 1.78 cm; 168 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 June 2019
- Manufacturer : Thorlos
- ASIN : B07RNLPM59
- Item model number : WCMU
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Customer reviews:
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Frankly, I've gotten socks from Walmart with thicker padding, at a fraction of the price.
My previous socks from this company were much thicker, guess this is another products that is being downgraded
What a waste of $15.