Columbia Women's Saturday Trail II Convertible Pant
Your transaction is secure
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We do not share your credit card details with third-party sellers and we do not sell your information to others. Find out more
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Women's Saturday Trail Convertible Pant features our signature water and stain repellent fabric for protection against harsh stains and liquids and UPF 50 to protect against harmful sun rays.
- HANDY FEATURES: Two side pockets with hook and loop closure and two back pockets are featured to secure your smaller items.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: A partial elastic waist provides adjustable comfort that allows for free movement. The most exciting feature are the roll-up legs that convert to capris for when the weather becomes unexpectedly hot.
- CLASSIC FIT: This pant is crafted of a classic fit with our nylon and elastane 2-way stretch fabric and features articulated knees.
- OMNI-SHIELD - Go ahead, try and get dirty. Omni-Shield helps you stay clean and dry by resisting the absorption of liquids. Unlike most fabrics that absorb moisture, Omni-Shield repels moisture and dries quickly—avoiding stains and keeping you clean.
Have one to sell?
- Product Dimensions : 40.64 x 38.1 x 2.54 cm; 181.44 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 June 2018
- Manufacturer : Columbia (Sporting Goods)
- ASIN : B01GIPKQDG
- Item model number : 190178232041
- Department : womens
- Best Sellers Rank: 11,900 in Fashion (See Top 100 in Fashion)
- Customer reviews:
3.4 out of 5
14 global ratings
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
4.5 Stars Great PantReviewed in Canada 🇨🇦 on 7 April 2019
These are almost perfect. The rise, waist, butt, hips all fit amazing, like your favourite pair of jeans...low waist and fitted but not tight. The fabric is papery and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. The feeling of the zipper around the thigh is only present when you take a big step up or lunge or whatever, otherwise it's not an issue, especially if you don't have big quads. I am 5'3", 117lbs and very fit and got Sm Short and they are perfect. They only lose .5 star for the zipper feeling, which isn't really such a big deal.
One person found this helpful
Love the pants but not the zippers or the sewingReviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on 8 September 2019
I like the pants a lot, they look great and the quality is great too. They genuinely are lightweight, stretch just enough, and dry really quick. They are the only hiking pants on the market that I would dare to wear to work too, they actually look nice. There’s two reasons why I have given them 3 stars instead of 5 - firstly, all the reviews that say that the zippers on the thighs are too tight, are right. Listen to those reviews. If you plan to sit at all with these pants on, the zippers will dig. Secondly, the sewing is coming off after 1 month of light use. Not the best of expensive Columbia pants.
2 people found this helpful
Pretty great pants I just happened to put a ton ...Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on 11 February 2017
Pretty great pants I just happened to put a ton of wear on them in a small span of time. I bought two pairs cause I knew I would be wearing them everyday for a summer and they lasted but they didn't love when I walked through giant patches of stickers and long grass. Also if you are a woman and looking for a boy scout pant that is actually flattering, these are very similar color wise to the BSA green and they fit me really well. Oh also, they do totally get really tight at the shorts sip off spot and if you are sitting for a long time it might hurt a little.. But if you are using them for hiking, they are great especially for this price.
3 people found this helpful
Great pants. I love that there is a "short" ...Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on 11 June 2016
Great pants. I love that there is a "short" fitting option. Being 5' 3" that fits me well length-wise. It's a bit tight around the thigh where the zippers are compared to the rest of the pant leg though, which is my only complaint about the fit.
Good fit.Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on 3 August 2017
They're good, I wish they were an inch longer, I ordered the short because the regulars are very long but these will look fine. I'm 5'3".